Thursday, April 28, 2011

sexual fantasy 4

I’ve wondered what guys think about when it comes to fanaticism during sex.  Outside of sex I have asked guys what their sexual fantasies are and get told “You” or “We’re at a party and I take you outside and push you up against a wall and thrust away like a raging bull”.  Leaving me wondering at what point did I accept the advance and where did my knickers go?  He didn't even tell me he took them off.  Seriously, as women we want the build up.  When I think about sex outside at a party I Imagine arriving, my man thinking I’m sexy or some guy at the party thinking I’m sexy, flirting with me, looking at me seductively.  I imagine getting drinks and the guy coming over to flirt, a hand on my back or if he dares lightly touching my buttocks. 

I imagine passing in the hall way and he kisses me it starts off regular and then the kiss gets hotter.  Maybe we get some tongue and a touch in before someone else comes down the hall breaking us up.  Later on we meet outside the toilet or bathroom and sneak off to have another pash.  Again it starts off a bit shy, just teasing.  We’re at a party and don’t know how far to take it.  All this is a tease.  It leaves the woman feeling desired, wanted.  We get interrupted again someone wants to take a leak or wash their hands.

By the time we’re driving home we can’t help ourselves.  So much touching and titillating has left us both aching for each other so we go parking, and then he can thrust away like a raging bull.  A bull that knows and remembers the woman wants to climax too.

Men seem to find sex the fantasy and women find the lead up the fantasy.  Feeling hot sexual, being treated hot and sexual.  If it doesn’t happen that way in real life then fantasy is the best way to get it.
I heard that men are more faithful during sex than women.  Men think of the here and now and how good the sensations are.  Women think of scenarios, other men finding them attractive, turning their man on, of meeting up with their man for the first time at some place and lusting after each other.

I have had so many fantasies over the years.  When I get bored I start a new one.  Things like lying on the couch with my boyfriend under a blanket in the dark with the TV on, a couple of his mates are there and my boyfriend keeps trying to touch me and do things to me without anyone noticing.  Walking back from a costume party late at night, wearing a short nurse’s outfit with my boyfriend, who instigates sex in a well lit tunnel while noone else is around.  In my fantasies I always look great in any out fit and the guy is always super-man at working out how to turn me on and which buttons to press and what words to say.  That’s what makes it fantastic.

In reality the guy is so busy paying attention to his sensations in his here and now that he’s not thinking about whether I feel hot or not, or whether he’s leading me to believe he thinks I’m hot.   Maybe that's only my reality?   Having the guy think I’m hot and acting and showing that he thinks I’m hot is the biggest turn on, dream, fantasy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment