Thursday, November 28, 2013

riding to school with the cool boy

allan was the cool boy at school, the most popular boy in our year 9 class, popular in general. everyone liked him. the tall dark and handsome type. he lived across the road from me. we'd known each other since we were 8. we were mates, just mates, practically like brother and sister we'd known each other for that long.

i use to go over to his house and do times tables with him and eat his mum's home made donuts. his little sister was my best friend. when girls at school found out allan lived across the road from me they'd come over to visit and hang out the front hoping to catch a glimpse of him. he always stayed inside.

in class he and i joked about the 'thud' in the middle of the night. his flopping his chop out to go to the toilet. it became our private joke. me talking about how it was so long i'd ran it over on my way in to my house. him saying he needed a hose reel to reel it back into his pants.

one morning leaving for school he's out the front. pulls me up and asks me for a lift. i laugh because there's no way i can give him a lift. i'm not strong enough to dink him. so allan says he'll dink me all the way to school. no problem. and off we go.

i'm sitting on the handle bars, him doing all the work. i could hear him puffing in my ear, me reveling in his stamina and strength. super impressed with how cool and strong the opposite sex is. rock up to school like that and of course we're the talk of the town for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment