Thursday, December 13, 2012

train story .. try hard homey dude

A white try hard 'homey' dude and his friend sat near me talking as loud as they could, as if I needed to hear what they were saying.  As if anyone needed to hear what they were saying.  The older of the two, 15, as white as, talking in what he called his 'niger' accent.  Talking about wanting to be black and laying black chicks.  He spoke crudely and crass, he swore and used the 'c' word often.  He was irritating and horrible.  I don't know if he was quoting some black comedian when he began talking about a black girl who wasn't really black.  When she pulled down her knickers to reveal her 'c' she had a white ass and pussy.  Charming!  Real nice.  I guessed he was quoting someone coz I find it hard to believe a try hard wanna be loser like him had ever seen a pussy.  When the two boys got off the train the younger one said, "You're disgusting" to his friend.  I got the feeling he wasn't all that pleased to be in such company.  I spoke out to them, "You're telling me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment