Thursday, July 26, 2012

forever young

I wish I was forever locked in my fantasy.  It's fun here.  Me myself and i.  Multiple persons.  We have a great old time.

(Multiple personalities is people lost in their imaginations)

Got my dancing and singing and romance.  I'm hip and I'm grovin'  Got my stories and ideals and I'm loving life.  If only I could stay here.  Real life is such a shit.

People.  Work.  Life.  Draws me out and I don't like it.
Alas it has to happen.

Some of us are born preferring our imagination to real life.  Still I contribute to the world.  I ain't to daydreaming bludger livin' off the dole not earning my keep.

None-the-less like being lost in my world of stories and fantasies and all that.

Give me bush walking and imagining any day.

Give me dancing my guts out pretending I'm famous - or dancing for you - any day.

Plus I write and love it.  Shit load of stories to prove it.

Then life draws me out.  Reality. 

Go away .. I was happy here

No comments:

Post a Comment