Tuesday, August 9, 2011

black - poem

Your hair is 'died' blond
Your eyes are bright blue
Your 'anorexic' figure is to die for
Many gaze and stare as you walk by
Wearing your pretty pastel coloured
Fitted clothes

You talk sweetly
Calling everyone 'darl'
You smile a lot
With perfect teeth
Your full luscious lips...
...yet not with your eyes
Never... with your eyes!

You give and give and give some more
And run yourself dry
You talk of neglect
Of people walking all over you
People all taking none giving
Others never giving 110%
The way you say you do

Though generosity
Isn't generous
If  the point to giving
Is to bag others for not giving

But I've looking into those eyes
So bright and blue
And all I see is a deep hollowness
Black, through and through

And constantly you apologise
I'm sorry for this or that
But your apologies
Are a mere cover
To hide your wicked thoughts
Impure!

You speak of friendship
A closeness deep and strong
And yet you talk behind my back
Telling others I am wrong
I don't give 110%
I'm all take and no give
But when I smile
What you see is true
My eyes are never black [like yours]
They are gorgeous green
True, through and through

No comments:

Post a Comment